Monday, February 13, 2012

Chapped No More

Having to battle the winter blues is bad enough, we have to battle dry skin and chapped lips too. I have yet to find a lotion that will leave my skin soft and smooth all day long (and I've tried a lot). However, I've found the magic stick that will help with the latter.  I'm talking about the Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm. This awesome lip balm with its unique shape definitely does exactly what is says it would do. It quickly eliminates the cracked lip look and adds a hint of color to your lips. It also packs SPF20 to protect your lips and keep it looking healthy. It comes in six different shades to match every skin tone. Having this with you is like carrying around a Chapstick and a lipstick at the same time. It retails for $8.99 in most stores and less at others, a bit pricey for a lip balm. But if you think about it, with all that it offers, it is still cheaper to own a stick of Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm than buying both a Chapstick and a lipstick to attain the same results. 

I use the Healthy Blush and Fresh Plum shades, and with my olive-toned skin, it looks great! My soft lightly tinted lips always get complimented and I'm sure yours will too. Give it a try and see the difference for yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment