Tuesday, February 14, 2012

SafSlim, Effective or Not?


The one time I tuned in to watch the Dr. Oz show was during an episode where Montel Williams made an appearance plugging this product called SafSlim. For those who missed the episode or have never heard of this product, it is a non-conventional weight loss supplement that specifically triggers stubborn belly fat.  Long story short, I was more than eager to run to the store and get my hands on this.

I have two kids, I hit the gym 4 to 5 days a week, and I try to stay away from the dessert table as if touching it would give me warts. But like most moms, or most women for that matter, I have that one stubborn area on my lower abdominal region.


After calling several vitamin supplement stores and coming up empty, I finally hit pay dirt when I found one online for $24.99 ($5.00 cheaper than its suggested retail price, yay me!). I didn't waste any time and tried it pretty quickly. My first reaction was, "mmm, tastes like creamsicle." Something this delicious can't possibly help me get rid of that small pooch I am so ready to be rid of right? Wrong. This yummy syrup made of Safflower Oil does exactly what it claims it can do. I've been using SafSlim for about 10 weeks now and I can definitely see the change. I take it twice a day and continue to eat the foods I would normally eat, keeping it as healthy and well-balanced as possible. The suggested use is at least 16 weeks, but I think results vary based on the severity of the problem. I have not changed my workout routine and my stress levels have been the same. SafSlim was just the product I was looking for. The oomph I needed to show me that all that hard work has paid off. Now I just need to keep up the crunches and hopefully that six pack will finally make an appearance just in time for bikini season.

Please note that this is not a "miracle cure" as there is no such thing. Like all other weight loss supplements, diet and exercise play a major role in the efficacy of the product. Therefore please don't be disappointed if your result differs from mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment